DAILY news HEALTH PORTATION news SOLAR PORTATION news TECH PORTATION news TRANS PORTATION news
AIR ART ANIMALS BEES BIRDS BOOKS CLIMATE EARTH ECONOMICS EDUCATION
ENERGY ENVIRONMENT FASHION GARDENS HOMES MOVIES MUSIC PERMACULTURE PEOPLE PLANTS SCIENCE SOCIAL SOLAR SPACE SUSTAINABILITY TECH TREES URBAN WATER WIND WORKWRITE

WRITE - I am a Mad Scientist: Using Real Science to Help Write Science Fiction

I am an actual, real-life "mad scientist." Don't believe me? In the past five years, my scientific expertise has helped create a horde of engineered monsters rampaging their way across a secret island research base, an evolutionary off-shoot of humanity that feeds on the weak of San Francisco, and a ever-adapting intelligent disease that violently "bioforms" the human body while the host watches in horror. So, yeah, I consider myself a mad scient ...

I am a Mad Scientist: Using Real Science to Help Write Science Fiction

http://drjeremyellis.kinja.com/i-am-a-mad-scientist-using-real-world-s

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © EARTH Portation curated news - Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes & newwpthemes - Sponsored by Internet Entrepreneur